GDT: MDF Game 2|Sellouts|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Broadway Blue Shirts|Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Team looks good for 60 minutes? Fluery looks good for 60 minutes. Coincidence?

And my goodness. Goc and Stemp were such low name pick ups but man are they good. We actually look like a decent bottom 6 out there.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Did anyone else notice the Daniel Bryan yes chant at the lower bowl during the last minute

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
Wow what a game from this team. Nothing to complain about. Discipline, effort, controlled emotion. Feels so good to watch a complete game in the playoffs.

Lundqvist played out of his mind. That was the only reason this game was close.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Crozbar and Orpix can do whatever the hell they want (as long as they stay out of the box and don't give the puck away in front of our net), if the rest of the team plays this solid, the rest of the series.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You're tiring me out KIRK.

Jussi Jokinen: GP: 8 Goals 4 Assists 3 +/- +3

I try. :laugh:

All seriousness, all I want is the Pens to win. When Jokinen is with Malkin and Neal, he's playing to his weaknesses. With Malkin and a puck retriever or with Neal and Sutter/Goc, he's playing to his strengths. Similarly, with Neal and Jokinen, Malkin is playing to HIS weaknesses.

Is that REALLY so hard for you to follow?

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Pens were definitely more desperate and invested. Great game from Lundqvist.. Can't praise Fleury before saying how much better his counterpart was. Fleury did was he was suppose to for a change. Didn't welt under the minimal pressure.

Expecting Rags to come out charging early next game. Not sure they'll get a better game from Hank though.

We'll be interesting to see how this series goes from here.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Crozbar and Orpix can do whatever the hell they want (as long as they stay out of the box and don't give the puck away in front of our net), if the rest of the team plays this solid, the rest of the series.

Huh? Crosby was arguably the best player on the ice tonight behind Lundqvist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad