Prediction Contest: McJesus v Larkin .. who wins tonight?

Who wins McJesus or Larkin or other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
NHL fastest skater contest brings together starting speed, flat out foot speed combined with edgework around nets in a 1 lap race .. it is only competition I really like to watch as it is best competition for who is best/fastest all round skater in league .. tonight is a treat with Dylan up against Connor for fastest player .. although Barzal is missing .. FYI da 3 fastest players are all 97s

Who do ya like? It will be very close but gotta take McJesus to win .. your thoughts?????

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Does Larkin get a skating start this time?

Should be McDavid unless he stumbles IMO. Too bad Barzal not around for a rematch though. McJesus gonna be looking to make a statement.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It's a shame Matthews was in a gimmick event.

It was funny watching the chit chat in the various "Vegas" style gimmicks and how stiff all the 'personalities' were.

The All-Star game is a fluff event anyway, but I don't think the B List hosts, the inane jock chirps, the high school drama club stints in the shootout really puts the game in the best light. Kind of wish they'd move off the idea of marketing the charisma of its personalities cause I don't think it comes off as a strength.

I get it that I'm probably not the target audience here but makes me think they don't understand their own product.

Mar 26, 2010
McDavid came 4th.

Mikheyev beat McDavid last season in a race as well. Man, he gets so overrated.

Scion

May 25, 2012
It was funny watching the chit chat in the various "Vegas" style gimmicks and how stiff all the 'personalities' were.

The All-Star game is a fluff event anyway, but I don't think the B List hosts, the inane jock chirps, the high school drama club stints in the shootout really puts the game in the best light. Kind of wish they'd move off the idea of marketing the charisma of its personalities cause I don't think it comes off as a strength.

I get it that I'm probably not the target audience here but makes me think they don't understand their own product.

I'm with you. In particular I thought thought SO event was embarrassing, it's way too gimmicky and like you said hockey players personalities isn't the leagues strong suit.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
McDavid came 4th.

Mikheyev beat McDavid last season in a race as well. Man, he gets so overrated.
McDavid is really fast, but it's more-so his explosiveness and what he can do with the puck at full speed that makes him special. Lots of players in this league are really fast.

Mar 26, 2010
McDavid is really fast, but it's more-so his explosiveness and what he can do with the puck at full speed that makes him special. Lots of players in this league are really fast.
Agree with this, but the truly great players and leaders make the players around them better and set a winning culture. The Oilers are a terrible team.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
McJesus couldn't handle da pressure .. he is slipping Barzal beat him last year .. Kyrou this year .. he is spending too much time doing commercials

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad