McDavid victims

Who should be the most embarrassed ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Wheres the "none" option? Who could be embarrassed when the best player in the world does what he does. The guy is f***ing unreal haha.

Edit: Also you misspelled Rielly, unless you meant Mike?

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Rielly has been walked by McDavid multiple times, I think it even affects how Rielly plays McDavid- he looks timid
What I don't get is how nobody recognizes that literally any Dman would have been starched there. As soon as McDavid started gliding Rielly had to as well otherwise he is just giving the best player in the world a shit ton of room.
It was simply a matter of McDavid being unfair and another example he needs to be nerfed by the dev's.

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
What I don't get is how nobody recognizes that literally any Dman would have been starched there. As soon as McDavid started gliding Rielly had to as well otherwise he is just giving the best player in the world a shit ton of room.
It was simply a matter of McDavid being unfair and another example he needs to be nerfed by the dev's.
I'm talking about the leaf oilers games this year. Brodie/Muzzin attack McDavid when he is in the corner or has the puck along the half boards, which is what you're suppose to do. Even if he is the best player in the world, pressure is better than no pressure.

Rielly doesn't charge McDavid and I think not wanting to be embarrassed might be a factor.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
I'm talking about the leaf oilers games this year. Brodie/Muzzin attack McDavid when he is in the corner or has the puck along the half boards, which is what you're suppose to do. Even if he is the best player in the world, pressure is better than no pressure.

Rielly doesn't charge McDavid and I think not wanting to be embarrassed might be a factor.
Ohh yup, I interpreted it incorrectly, my bad haha.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Why are Petry and Kotkaniemi options? o_O

Edmundson is the one that got walked yesterday on McDavid's goal, not Petry.
And I don't remember McDavid embarrassing Kotkaniemi on a goal.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
None of the above.

The correct answer is Jack Johnson and Justin Falk.

I remember a clip where McDavid went over his top 5 goals and random analysts commented on each goal, on this one someone said "and these are not just any defensemen, they are quality veteran NHL defensemen he just embarrassed" or something like that.

Jack Johnson and Justin Falk.

Reactions: Cloned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad