Post-Game Talk: McDavid out? Have no fear, Melissa is here!

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
tenor.gif
now that is more like it

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Fantastic win!!! Tired group because some f***in genius at the league decided for them to play 2 games in less than 24 hours. F the refs for not calling the trip on Drai.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You know the more the Oilers win, the hotter Melissa Benoist is to me. Is that weird?

Nice to see the team battle and get the win today. Aside from a Talbot-like start, Smith was on today. Some huge saves there at the end.
Started from a 7, ended at a 13.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Archibald's best game as an Oiler. Damn, if he could bring that game all the time...look out. Benson looked much better too.

Reactions: dustrock

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I figured that if McDavid is going to miss 10 games then we’d need to go 4-4-2 to stay in the playoff race. After 4 games we’re 3-1. The team is really stepping up with all the injuries right now.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
I've never had such high blood pressure watching a game, horrendously one-sided...

Did you watch the whole game? Game was 50/50 for the first 40. Last 20 the team was playing tired and just trying to dump the puck forever. I think Carolina played slightly better than us overall, but the game wasn't horrendously 1 sided.

Reactions: McDraekke

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Please get Archibald and Sheahan signed. Archie was fantastic in this game, so greasy, smart and skilled. Never stops skating. This team has put on the workboots and playing a really great grinding playoff style game. They've taken adversity and kicked it in the nuts. Larsson was also excellent. Beast. Really liked Russell and Khaira's games again.

Smith doesn't get style points but is such a battler. Just don't want to see him face anymore breakaways...

Huge win.

EDIT: man is Aho a fun player to watch. So smart and skilled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad