McDavid high stick on Hughes - no penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
Refs likely assumed Hughes dove because that seems pretty common for Vancouver dispute Tocchet

Pretty weak thread. It was obviously a missed call. A fairly big one since it would have been 4 but they missed a stick to the face of Hyman earlier. A lot of missed calls each way

I love the narrative that a lot of Van fans are going with on Facebook that it was ignored because it's McDavid and Bettman secretly loves the Oilers. It's especially funny because Oiler fans have been spewing garbage about the refs/Bettman for years with his secret agenda against them

So I m mildly confused what Gary is planning

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
Refs likely assumed Hughes dove because that seems pretty common for Vancouver dispute Tocchet

Pretty weak thread. It was obviously a missed call. A fairly big one since it would have been 4 but they missed a stick to the face of Hyman earlier. A lot of missed calls each way

I love the narrative that a lot of Van fans are going with on Facebook that it was ignored because it's McDavid and Bettman secretly loves the Oilers. It's especially funny because Oiler fans have been spewing garbage about the refs/Bettman for years with his secret agenda against them

So I m mildly confused what Gary is planning
Gary doesn't care about this series, he just will make sure the winner loses in the next round!!!!!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It was a bad call 100% There will be many of them against both Nucks and Oilers. But, if I were a Nucks fan, I'd be pissed.lol

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
No Harm No Foul

1715437295903.jpeg

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
It's playoff hockey, not every infraction is going to get called. Otherwise it would be just special teams all night. Vancouver made several infractions just as bad that went uncalled, silly thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad