McDavid/Draisaitl vs Eichel/Dahlin

Which duo

• Total voters

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Draisaitl is the only Edmonton player combined with McDavid that has me picking Edmonton. Any other player and I’m easily picking Buffalo’s pair.

Reactions: Snippit

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
McDavid/Draisaitl AINEC.

Draisaitl has outscored Eichel in each of the past 3 seasons. He's also on pace for more this year. And McDavid >>>>>>>>> Dahlin.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
probably the only duo in the whole league i'd take over the Sabres duo long term though Oilers definitely need to find that stable top defenseman some time. The only other comparable one is Marner+Matthews.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
McDavid>>Dahlin
Eichel>Draisaitl

McDavid being the best player in the world is hard to top, replace him with any other player and it would be even. The Oilers take this one thanks to 97.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
This is Edmonton in terms of value. However landing both a franchise center and franchise defenseman is awfully tough to pass on if I’m building a new team. Dahlin is obviously the wildcard. If he pans out, he’s arguably the most valuable player in the league.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
If Dahlin is everything we expect him to be it will be hard not to a 10 top centre and a top 5 d-man, but as of right now ya gotta go with mcdank, guy create something EVERY time he's on the ice

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Drai's outscored Eichel or been close every year (pace) and is on pace to do it again.

And.... Mcdavid>>>>Anyone

Edmonton duo easy

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Edmonton have basically the golden ticket to that Pittsburgh model of success with two #1C type players, including arguably the best in the league with McDavid. If we're talking about Edmonton's catastrophic cap and asset situation in trying to surround them with the pieces to win...i pick the other option. But those two are the foundations of a cap-era dynasty, if the roster around them is managed properly.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014
On Montreal, I'll take McDavid and Draisatl. It might actually make the team a decent contender if Weber, Price, and some of the other unsung younger players could maintain their recent level of play. It'll probably take another couple of years before Dahlin starts to have a big impact on games night in and night out, and he still probably won't reach McDavid's level of impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad