McCaber16's GM Connected League Xbox 360: Sim Only *Taking Reserves**

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
I looked in gm connected (with just me) and I couldn't find out if it was simmed or not either. So the superstar/hardcore settings with 20 min periods will prob be the way to go.

michiganfan1

Aug 2, 2012
I looked in gm connected (with just me) and I couldn't find out if it was simmed or not either. So the superstar/hardcore settings with 20 min periods will prob be the way to go.

Yeah I'm sure that should be enough to stop people for playing games and we are just going to have to trust people won't play the games. Those setting would make it well over an hour to play 1 game and it wouldn't be easy to win.

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Yeah I'm sure that should be enough to stop people for playing games and we are just going to have to trust people won't play the games. Those setting would make it well over an hour to play 1 game and it wouldn't be easy to win.

I wouldn't be able to win with those settings, plus with 4 kids of my own it's hard to play a game for an hr straight lol

mccaber16

Aug 18, 2010
Hey guys. If someone wants to take over for this they can go head. I'm actually moving to Whitehorse next week, so I'll have to back out. Sorry guys.

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Well I'll step up and take over then. I'll sort everything out and get our own forum and everything, I'll let you guys know what to do tomorrow.
Also the first thing I'm doing is taking over the leafs lol

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Ok so if anyone is serious about joining this sim league then sign up at eashl.org and I'll get our own PRIVATE forum dedicated to our league.

Last edited:

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Giving everyone 24 hrs to sign up on that website then i'll create the forum tomorrow at 5 pm called "korndog81's sim league" or something. and it will be first come first serve.

Toronto and Vancouver is taken so far.

WhiskeyBurning

Sep 10, 2011
ok the forum has been created. I guess when everybody joins it will turn into a private forum that only we will see. If anyone else wants in follow the link to the Moose Knuckles sim league

http://www.eashl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=198

Might make sense to re-post it on the HF Boards as well, from scratch, seeing how you're the new commissioner and all.. to fill up the teams. Just a thought!

Last edited:

Special313k

Sep 19, 2012
This is exactly what I was directedto this website for! I would love to be on the waiting list.

GT: Special313k

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
I don't have an account on there, posting here good enough?

Still want the blues with the same gamertag...

Posting here is not good enough. The site is quick and easy to sign up. I'm not going to reserve teams that haven't joined the site yet. Its a much better website and it will be our own once everyone locks up a team.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Posting here is not good enough. The site is quick and easy to sign up. I'm not going to reserve teams that haven't joined the site yet. Its a much better website and it will be our own once everyone locks up a team.

Yeah, why would we use the forum in which everyone in the league has an account for and frequently visits? how silly of me.

I'm alright

Also, the website is pretty dirty looking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad