McCaber16's GM Connected League Xbox 360: Sim Only *Taking Reserves**

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Yeah, why would we use the forum in which everyone in the league has an account for and frequently visits? how silly of me.

I'm alright

Also, the website is pretty dirty looking.
It's way more organized then this cluster****. that site is designed just for gmc. But if you can't take 2 min of your life signing up then I don't want you in my league... NEXT!

WhiskeyBurning

Sep 10, 2011
It's way more organized then this cluster****. that site is designed just for gmc. But if you can't take 2 min of your life signing up then I don't want you in my league... NEXT!

Alright I signed in and confirmed. Let's get this going haha

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
So far confirmed

Anaheim: jayminator
Boston:
Buffalo:
Calgary:
Carolina:
Chicago:
Colorado:
Columbus:
Dallas:
Detroit:
Edmonton: Rockstafunk
Florida:
Los Angeles:
Minnesota:
Montreal:
Nashville:
New Jersey:
New York Islanders:
New York Rangers:
Ottawa:
Philadelphia:
Phoenix:
Pittsburgh: WhiskeyBurning
San Jose:
St. Louis:
Tampa Bay:
Toronto: korndog81
Vancouver: Cummins
Washington: IggyTheKid
Winnipeg: ChibiPooky

WhiskeyBurning

Sep 10, 2011
So far confirmed

Anaheim: jayminator
Boston:
Buffalo:
Calgary:
Carolina:
Chicago:
Colorado:
Columbus:
Dallas:
Detroit:
Edmonton: Rockstafunk
Florida:
Los Angeles:
Minnesota:
Montreal:
Nashville:
New Jersey:
New York Islanders:
New York Rangers:
Ottawa:
Philadelphia:
Phoenix:
Pittsburgh: WhiskeyBurning
San Jose:
St. Louis:
Tampa Bay:
Toronto: korndog81
Vancouver: Cummins
Washington: IggyTheKid
Winnipeg: ChibiPooky

I don't know if you can edit the title of this thread, but it says taking reserves only.. might have more luck either creating a new thread for this league or editing the title so it says how many teams are available!

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

soupnazi1.jpg

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown

Call me the hockey Nazi lol. I don't have time for people like him. Not my fault this league died, hell I was one of the only ones posting on here regulary. I don't know how many other gm's on this topic even remember signing up for this connected league. At least when people sign up to the new website I'll know they'll be active.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Call me the hockey Nazi lol. I don't have time for people like him. Not my fault this league died, hell I was one of the only ones posting on here regulary. I don't know how many other gm's on this topic even remember signing up for this connected league. At least when people sign up to the new website I'll know they'll be active.

I signed up in the beginning and quit another one because I didn't have time for both.

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Sim leagues don't take up that much personal time though. Leagues filling up fast so if anyone wants to join do it now, still some good teams left. Take Calgary if you want a challenge lol

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Is this league still gonna happen?

Yes it's going to happen. It seems like the people who signed up here forgot about this league or something.

Now whiskey, im trying my best at keeping this thing going but im going to need some help. Would you be interested in helping me getting this thing going? Like a co commissioner?

BTW I'm not really digging the random roster thing, I wanna try and turn the leafs around lol

WhiskeyBurning

Sep 10, 2011
Yes it's going to happen. It seems like the people who signed up here forgot about this league or something.

Now whiskey, im trying my best at keeping this thing going but im going to need some help. Would you be interested in helping me getting this thing going? Like a co commissioner?

BTW I'm not really digging the random roster thing, I wanna try and turn the leafs around lol

Yeah man I'll help out with whatever I can. And totally, let's not do the random roster thing! As we've discussed previously, we should really set up a new thread and have a list of the teams and which GM they are presently assigned to; this thread is getting lost in the mix and noone knows what's going on with it. Other league threads have all the rules listed (and obviously the fact that it's a sim-only league would need to be obvious in the thread title) and are easy to follow, because everything is indicated in the thread's initial post!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad