Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

The PH Factor

Mar 18, 2013
Washington, DC
He's a-maz-ing.

But for real, looks like we found another keeper in net in a late round. Mitch Korn... :bow:

Wow, 6th rounder. That's pretty late yet again. Korn gets some solid credit but coaching-wise the guy has barely been over here, so I also think our European scouts deserve alot of credit and are some of the best in the league

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I agree that our scouts deserve a lot of the credit but Maz has gotten better as time has gone on working with Korn. I wish our scouts could find forwards as good as they have done with goalies. When Pekka went down we were all for trading for a goalie and a month later Maz's number are better then Pekka's were this season.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
He is not really a downgrade so far !

Nice to realize their is some depth at the goal-tending level !

Rine has time to recover, comeback and to play stellar in the PO !

WITH a super backup !

trotzian brow

Mar 18, 2006
He has a Predators mask in the works. It's being painted right now.
I know it's just a mask, but what does that mean for Hutton when Rinne comes back?

You may need to refresh me, but if a rookie goaltender is getting an NHL mask, doesn't that mean he's here to stay for the foreseeable future?

Either way, congrats, Mazanec.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
I know it's just a mask, but what does that mean for Hutton when Rinne comes back?

You may need to refresh me, but if a rookie goaltender is getting an NHL mask, doesn't that mean he's here to stay for the foreseeable future?

Either way, congrats, Mazanec.

As Mazanec prepares to make his 12th straight start tonight, I'd say Hutton is not in the plans any longer. As for what his mask means? Nothing more than the fact that there will no longer be an Admirals logo in the opening video any longer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mazanec hasn't already been told to find a place and move out of the hotel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad