Mayor Kane ????

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
from wbir.com:

-f-h7gBC_400x400.jpeg

Glenn Jacobs, who wrestlers under the name Kane, is considering a run for the Knox County mayoral seat in 2018.

Professional Wrestler Glenn Jacobs is looking to throw his hat into a new type of arena: the political one.

Jacobs, who wrestlers under the handle “Kane,†said he is "seriously considering" a run as a Republican for the Knox County mayoral seat in 2018, but will make a final decision after the upcoming presidential election toward the end of the year.

In the meantime, he's met with a number of people in the community, including Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett, to talk governmental shop.

“Yes, I’ve talked about it with some folks but there’s nothing too solid yet,†he told WBIR 10News. “Mayor Burchett’s term is coming up and I think he’s been really good for Knox County.â€

Jacobs added: "I think the most important thing is I care very deeply about this community, like a lot of people do. And that’s the only reason I would consider getting into any sort of government because I do care very deeply. And I think it’s incumbent upon people who care about the communities to try to make a difference."

Billed as the 7-foot tall, 300 pound “Big Red Machine,†the sometimes masked villain (and sometimes fan favorite), has spent almost 25 years fighting in the squared circle of professional wrestling, mostly under the World Wrestling Entertainment umbrella

He’s also an actor, having starred in the horror films “See No Evil†and its sequel.

Full story here: http://www.wbir.com/news/local/glenn-kane-jacobs-mulls-run-at-county-mayor-seat/211798079

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
Likely one of if not the smartest guy in the backstage. I don't think its something everyone knows.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
If anyone's paid attention, he's widely regarded as one of the smartest and nicest guys backstage.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
"Well sir, congratulations on the win and your job as mayor of our peaceful little piece of paradise. What do you want to do first sir"

Kane staring out the window wearing a suit and Kane Mask

"Burn it"

The aide looks nervous and stares at the carpet sweating

"Ah I'm just messing with you . . . but seriously burn it"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad