GDT: Maybe Ol’ AD Keeps The Streak Going

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Kochetkov in net tonight?
Yes.

The wins have covered up our forwards scoring issues. I think a shake up is still needed. The early season lines have hit a good snag and its probably time to shake them up.
SAT
Noesen-KK-Necas
Jarvis-Staal-Fast
Martinook-Stas-Stepan

As patches comes back…
SAT
Patches-Kk-Jarvis
Noesen-Staal-Necas
Martinook-Stas-Fast

Flip the right side as see fit with Patches in the lineup. Svech needs a scoring center to open things up. This gives Necas two big bodies to throw their weight around. The 3rd line has lost it’s early scoring touch (not surprised) and Marty is back on the 4th where he belongs.

After patches: 2nd line looks better. Necas still has the 2 big bodies who open things up for him and I think Necas and Noesen serve the same purpose as Martinook and Fast but a higher degree of scoring. The 4th line becomes a forechecking machine.

Last edited:

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Kuzmenko would be my man for Vancouver at the deadline. He'd cost a ton of assets, but simultaneously we're kind of in that Tampa situation now where we have the luxury to trade high picks for right-now help. Boeser is an interesting buy-low but is more likely an offseason target.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Kuzmenko would be my man for Vancouver at the deadline. He'd cost a ton of assets, but simultaneously we're kind of in that Tampa situation now where we have the luxury to trade high picks for right-now help. Boeser is an interesting buy-low but is more likely an offseason target.
I only add Kuz if he comes with a relatively cheap bridge deal (which is reportedly what he wants anyways).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad