Recalled/Assigned: Max Reinhart Recalled

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=690252

The Calgary Flames announced today that they have recalled Max Reinhart from the Abbotsford Heat of the American Hockey League.

Curtis Glencross did not finish last night`s game against Minnesota and is returning to Calgary today to be examined. Reinhart`s recall currently gives the Flames 13 healthy forwards with back-to-back games against St. Louis and Colorado this week.

Reinhart has three goals and six assists for nine points and 12 penalty minutes in 13 games for Abbotsford this season which is second amongst the Heat players.

Awww yeaaa!!

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Happy to see him called up. Flames need to bench Jackman perminately and let the young guys play.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Excited to see him up, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he takes the spot of Backlund or Baertschi at some point, as opposed to Jackman.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I wonder if this is a sign of things to come. Baertchi already replaces Glencross, so why call up a centre? Especially when you consider Hanowski has been the best forward on the Heat and is a winger to replace Glencross?

Maybe this means that Backlund got traded? :naughty:

Its clear that the red hot Leafs are out centremen and that their record could falter if they let up right now.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Reinhart has been converted to LW this season, so it makes sense in that way.

It's looking more and more every day like the writing is on the wall for Backlund.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Excited to see him up, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he takes the spot of Backlund or Baertschi at some point, as opposed to Jackman.

Yea I think this has more to do with Baertschi than Jackman. In an ideal world we would give Hanowski/Nemisz a chance on the 4th line over Jackman.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I wonder if this is a sign of things to come. Baertchi already replaces Glencross, so why call up a centre? Especially when you consider Hanowski has been the best forward on the Heat and is a winger to replace Glencross?

Maybe this means that Backlund got traded? :naughty:

Its clear that the red hot Leafs are out centremen and that their record could falter if they let up right now.

Reinhart has been a LW all year, they have moved him away from our center log jam.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Me too. Or Hanowski.
Knight is a center but Reinhart has been playing the wing. Also Max has been much more consistent than Knight shift to shift and night to night IMO. He has been one of the best Heat players from day one.

Exactly. Maybe this is an NHL readiness thing, rather than a production thing
Production =/= Strength of play, Reinhart has been every bit as good as Hanowski and Knight, the difference IMO is that Max has been more consistent than either Knight or Hanowski

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Knight is a center but Reinhart has been playing the wing. Also Max has been much more consistent than Knight shift to shift and night to night IMO. He has been one of the best Heat players from day one.

Production =/= Strength of play, Reinhart has been every bit as good as Hanowski and Knight, the difference IMO is that Max has been more consistent than either Knight or Hanowski

Well Jackman is strong and consistent, on every play. But I don't see him making team USA :laugh:

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
So Galiardi after some great turn overs remains with Cammy and Colbourne
While Backlund with his takeaways and penalty killing plays with McGrattan
:handclap: At least he has Sven to work with

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
According to TSN, the Flames also recalled "Reinhard". I can't wait to see both these guys do, does anyone have info on Reinhard? Is he Pielon 2.0?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad