Rumor: Max Pacioretty traded to Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Now engles is saying he Hired Walsh to get him
The best possible deal in Montreal.
Lol. f***ing rudiculous that Pacioretty will be re-signed. Shoulda been traded after the Rangers series when he had value
Bergevin swung and struck out hard with Pacioretty

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Might explain the agent change: Brisson is close to Bergevin and Max wants a tougher agent to negociate with Montreal.

Bad news, really. Guy is going to regret signing with Montreal. His family loves the city. But not sure the city loves him. He will get booed out of Montreal. He will live the Patrice Brisebois treatment. Montreal fans in general (not this board, maybe) want him out. It's been everywhere in the media.[/QUOTE
Max shoulda been gone before last season
You’re right though, he’s gonna get booed out of the Bell centre
Long term contract at at least 7 million for a guy who disappears is a joke
This is all on Molson and Bergevin
This team is a mess

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Now if you are not getting Tavares or any impact players it is time to trade Price and Weber this week and tear this thing down.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
He’s not worth what he’ll ask for. It’s a joke he wasn’t dealt at the deadline. I can’t take another year of his uninspired play. Chucky got heat for not having enough compete it should be the same with the “captain”

There are no perfect player and this as to be a hate post.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Sign an unwanted captain. A guy that has a major rift with the organisation (from multiple sources). A guy that clearly asked to leave for (sunnier) destinations (hello Florida).

Bergevin and his management team are just losing it. This is a circus that is a shame on this team's history.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Now engles is saying he Hired Walsh to get him
The best possible deal in Montreal.
Lol. ****ing rudiculous that Pacioretty will be re-signed. Shoulda been traded after the Rangers series when he had value
Bergevin swung and struck out hard with Pacioretty
Yeah f*** that, first start putting pucks in da net again.

Jul 6, 2016
Every other teams know that MB wants to get rid of Patches, as they knew about Galchy. the return is gonna be god awful. And if he stays, it's gonna be a looooongggggg season for Patches and the team, again.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
He's going to be the ultimate scapegoat next season.
I hope he's ready.

Next year is going to be a tire fire I'm hoping no matter what we need more top picks.

I would really rather us just lose him for nothing than re-sign him - I don't care about his scoring we need to tank hard

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Burningbin is painting himself into a corner.

Get even less a trade deadline, let him walk or sign him long term with no hope of winning.

Molson just continues to sit by blowing Marc kisses

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
This is the most crazy thing ever lol
Almost trade out of nowhere that was not a trade then switch agent lol

Did Brisson get him a team friendly deal and Max says your fired ! lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
What a fiasco this is turning out to be.
Max is not likely to light it up this season with the Habs.
His value could take another hit...

Two seconds LOL.
I wonder if that portion of the fanbase who were elated with Eller's two seconds would be as pleased if this is what Max pulls. :laugh:

Then move the picks for more concussed character.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
It will be interesting to see how many goals both Max(Capt.LW) & John Tavares(C) will score playing with Gallagher as their RW. Weber, Price, Alzner, Benn & Petry all healthy & rested with our young Juulsen & Mete with a year NHL experience and Lernout NHL ready. In case the Habs have the two young Czech's signed as depth, along with Schlemko(PP), Reilly(PP) more depth. With the deepest winger corps in the League, the best center in the draft along with a horde of center prospects all ready to fight for their center role. This season could be one to add on to the Habs historical seasons, SCC #25 IMHO!!!...

I truly love the Habs picks in this yrs. Entry Draft, Kotkaneimi with Tavares as a mentor great for him & the Habs. Go Habs Go!!!...:nod::nod::nod:

The Habs will boast one of the Top Five NHLers at every position Max (LW) & Drouin(LW), Gallagher(RW), Tavares(C), Weber(Defence) Price (Goalie), now if they can sign J.Carlson too they will be the favorites to win.:devdance::devdance::devdance::walrus::walrus::walrus::bb::bb::bb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad