Max Pacioretty Playoff Discussion

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I've been saying this all season long, the commitment is not there. He expects DD (who also sucks) to do all the work and put the puck on his stick, something DD can not do anymore.

I don't care if he's injured or not, crashing the net is not that hard to do, it's just a question of willing or not. Gallagher is the perfect example. The small guy plays like a powerforward and the big guy is playing like a little girl. Yesterday, every time he had the puck, he always cuts OUTSIDE, never crashes the net. And I have to repeat this again, his vision and passing skills is seriously overrated here. Has no creativity at all with the puck and please don't show a couple of clips of MaxPac doing great plays, of course it will happen from time to time but usually, he just sucks with the puck.

Last thing and i might get burned with this but sometimes it feels like he plays more for his personal stats than for his team.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
The guy is playing injured... give him a break... jeez!

Only in Montreal is the leading scorer so criticized. (Ok, maybe in Toronto as well)

Over the years...

Koivu: Too small
Kovalev: Too inconsistent
Plekanec: Soft
Pacioretty: Can't pass, perimeter player

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Played the perimeter for months now.

If he's injured, GTFO of the line-up. Someone like Dumont is probably be more useful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad