Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
He’s been center exclusively this year
54 percent on draws. Been good offensively while being below average defensively.
Not an option I'd cross off, then. I'm sure he'd drive Evason nuts, but outside of Kaprizov the team just doesn't score at 5v5. And it's not like it'd be a long term engagement.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Oh yeah, LOL. Ok, so 2023 3rd (from OTT) + 2024 2nd + McGinn for Domi.

CHI could use McGinn for the next couple of years anyway, just to hit the floor. And then they can move him at next year's or the following year's deadline.
I'm in agreement I would look into getting Domi. Two 3rds and Mcginn I think is a very fair price.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
And we do not want Max Domi.

The perfect example of "bad team" good player. He will produce reasonably when getting all the prime offensive ice time on a bad team... but he won't get that in Pittsburgh.

Hard pass.
disagree, if we move Jason Zucker to line three he could be in the top six. In addition he wouldn't cost all that much.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
Devils send: 2024 2nd round pick (becomes 2025 if the Devils send the 2024 2nd to the Sharks as part of their conditional deal)

Chicago Sends: Max Domi (50% Retained), Special Considerations*

*Special considerations: one Devils fan is selected via a lottery for the right to hit Tie Domi in the crotch with a spiked baseball bat prior to him entering the building.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Not an option I'd cross off, then. I'm sure he'd drive Evason nuts, but outside of Kaprizov the team just doesn't score at 5v5. And it's not like it'd be a long term engagement.
He could be infuriating to watch, bad penalties and such.. So like you stated not sure how he fits with Dean but he can play and produce with good talent.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Honestly he's played really well this year and is great at the faceoff dot.
A 2nd seems very fair.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Could see Edmonton, Carolina (yeah, again), Minny, NYI, VGK and the somewhat desperate Calgary Flames being in the mix. All likely would all probably want double retention (meaning something like 2nd and 3rd out to bring in Domi with double retention). Darkhorse: Sabres, would could just take the whole contract.

Prediction: NYI

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I'm in agreement I would look into getting Domi. Two 3rds and Mcginn I think is a very fair price.
No thank you to that deal for the hawks.
Devils send: 2024 2nd round pick (becomes 2025 if the Devils send the 2024 2nd to the Sharks as part of their conditional deal)

Chicago Sends: Max Domi (50% Retained), Special Considerations*

*Special considerations: one Devils fan is selected via a lottery for the right to hit Tie Domi in the crotch with a spiked baseball bat prior to him entering the building.
sold

Reactions: Idionym

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
No thank you to that deal for the hawks.

sold
Additional condition: chicago provides the baseball bat, rigs the lottery so that I am the one selected, and pays for all of my legal fees associated with assaulting a rich dude with a baseball bat.

If that condition is met I will enlist Nic Cage's help to steal the declaration of independence rig the NHL draft so Bedard lands in chicago.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Max Domi for Otto Koivula and a pick of some sorts. I don’t even know what Lou hasn’t traded away at this point.

Reactions: crashthenet

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Domi for Yamamoto + 3rd rounder ...and if youre hard, we can add a lowrounder extra

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Additional condition: chicago provides the baseball bat, rigs the lottery so that I am the one selected, and pays for all of my legal fees associated with assaulting a rich dude with a baseball bat.

If that condition is met I will enlist Nic Cage's help to steal the declaration of independence rig the NHL draft so Bedard lands in chicago.
Done
5A893BF3-8984-43C8-8500-B15894EBA2BE.gif

Oilers have a couple. Domi @ 50% for a 2nd? I could live with that.
Sold

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Minnesota has theirs and are desperate enough for another center that they could justify playing Domi there. No idea where he's been playing in Chicago this year.

Historically the scuttlebutt has been that they don't like him, but after re-acquiring Johansson I'm suspending any disbelief.
Yeah, but they like Johansson, and he has a spot in a card game with the other Swedes. Maybe Domi, Reaves, and Foligno can play Mumbley Peg?

Reactions: Sota Popinski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad