Post-Game Talk: Matty Almost Hatty - Leafs win 7-3

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
You guys make up some narrative that Parros hates Toronto. He doesn’t. maybe he is not that good at his job, but he doesn’t hate Toronto. Sorry, people love to play victim too much here.
Or maybe Parros hates Tom Wilson more than he hates Toronto….?

Or he is actually doing his job on a flagrant violation?

Or maybe he took so much heat for the crap suspension he gave Rielly compared to the multiple incidents that were done by other teams that didn’t grr okay y a sniff that he may actually be trying to do his job they way he should have been from the beginning?

He was on talking yesterday about how hard of a job he has and how there is a committee, which sounded an awful lot like “I’m a petty unqualified punch-drunk goof but if I’m going be called out for it I’m taking everyone on the committee with me”.

Yes, I don’t think he had a say on this one. That the NHLPA called him out on Rielly’s bullshit suspension tells me they are watching him in a way that he’s not comfortable with.

Pretty sure Bettman didn’t appreciate having to weigh in on the grievance filed by the NHLPA either. Hopefully Parros tighty whities are a little bit tighter and showing skid marks from how he handled Rielly.

Reactions: 1specter

horner

May 22, 2007
Keefe knows how to play with a players mind.
Beniot made 2 mistakes because he was trying to do to much to stay in the lineup.
Before the trade deadline Benoit had never made those 2 plays always the safe play.

Keefe needs to be gone next season.
Leafs need a coach that gives players confidence not play with there minds

WillyC

Sep 7, 2018
So did Kadri but Dubas sent him packing
If Domi gets suspended in this year’s playoffs… just like Kadri, he’s not getting signed.

Domi won’t be given the chance to get suspended in back to back to back playoffs like Kadri.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
If Domi gets suspended in this year’s playoffs… just like Kadri, he’s not getting signed.

Domi won’t be given the chance to get suspended in back to back to back playoffs like Kadri.
If the team won like with Reilly's we wouldn't have to ask the the question as Kadri would still be here.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
You guys make up some narrative that Parros hates Toronto. He doesn’t. maybe he is not that good at his job, but he doesn’t hate Toronto. Sorry, people love to play victim too much here.

Doesn't have anything to do with Toronto with this one...Parros is protecting the NHL...this is borderline assault...not even a hockey play and has no place in hockey.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020

Marchand has been suspended multiple times and Boston hasn’t dumped him yet

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Marchand has been suspended multiple times and Boston hasn’t dumped him yet

Marchand has never been suspended in the playoffs. Kadri also had a history of unprofessionalism the team had chosen to suspend him themselves for. Not really comparable players or situations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad