Confirmed with Link: Mattias Janmark (1 year, $2.3 million AAV)

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
He’ll show he’s a 40 possible 50 point 2-way player again this season. Hopefully then Dallas will get him signed to a 4-5 year cap friendly contract like they did with Klingberg.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Think the Dallas camp wasn't 100% sure about his injury situation and if/when its gonna show up again so they agreed to postpone the long-term deal until next year. Janmark probably would've wanted more years than Dallas was comfortable giving him just yet. Obviously i haven't seen his medical documents but its such a rare thing with such an unknown prognosis longterm its just has to make you a bit nervous when handing out a long-term deal.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Imagine if he had a good shot? He would put up 20+ easily with his speed. Incredible he scored 19 goals this season while having one of the weakest shots in the league
As well as playing for a juggled 2nd line all season and under Hitchcocks coaching style.

I think him and Spezza could get back together and have a good season or if they do end up getting a 2nd line LW he will also fit well along side Faksa.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What's wrong with him?

Why only 3-goal season?

He, like the rest of the team, gets nothing done offensively this season. Janmark is at his best when using his speed but this team can't generate any odd-man rushes at all so he's pretty useless now besides carrying the puck in and losing it behind the net. His shot as well is super weak. Its actually incredible he scored 19 goals considering how bad it is. It's pretty accurate for the most part (or feels that way) but man its weak. At least he has the ability to finish on a breakaway every once in a while though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad