Matthews vs Keller+Domi+Chychrun

What would you rather have?

• Total voters

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Rumor has it Arizona offered its 2 first round picks + Max Domi to the Leafs in order to get the homegrown Auston Matthews on the Coyotes at the 2016 draft.

Knowing today how all of those players developped, which part of that deal would you rather have on your team?

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Rumor has it Arizona offered its 2 first round picks + Max Domi to the Leafs in order to get the homegrown Auston Matthews on the Coyotes at the 2016 draft.

Knowing today how all of those players developped, which part of that deal would you rather have on your team?
LMAO that would be a terrible offer. Especially knowing what we do now.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
9/10 getting the best player in a deal makes you the winner. Matthews is the best player of this could be deal and I think the Leafs are comfortably the winner by keeping him

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Went with the trio. Matthews may be the best player but Keller and Domi are quite good. Chychrun should be good as well. That outweighs what Matthews brings to the table IMO.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Poll results confirm my feeling that the value is quite close... If Toronto made the deal, I don't think anyone could have said they got robbed in retrospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad