Matthews Thread III: Injured Update Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Cry me a river. Leafs have been downright abusive to islander fans this off-season. I have no sympathy for leaf fans and their persecution complex anymore.

Islanders fans weren't innocent either. Alot of them wishing nothing but the worst for Tavares and talking mad crap about him, they deserved the "abuse" they got in return.

Reactions: Kelly and Lilou

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Which is every non-leaf fan. They had a party here yesterday.
get real no one wants to see players get hurt. I took satisfaction seeing Matthews shut out 3.5 straight games without a point. not in seeing him hurt. it's just people goofing around. relax .

Reactions: frag2

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
get real no one wants to see players get hurt. I took satisfaction seeing Matthews shut out 3.5 straight games without a point. not in seeing him hurt. it's just people goofing around. relax .

A lot of sports fans in general are happy when players they dislike get injured. It's dumb, but you can't say it's not true when you see at least a a little bit of smack talk whenever any star player gets injured.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Haven’t seen any celebrating Matthews being injured but I sure saw a ton of Leaf fans posting with pure joy when McDavid had his collar bone broken in his rookie season.

And I never saw what you claim to have seen regarding McDavid's injury, so either we're all crazy and imagining things, or the mods did their jobs and deleted all the moronic posts before we got to see them.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Haven’t seen any celebrating Matthews being injured but I sure saw a ton of Leaf fans posting with pure joy when McDavid had his collar bone broken in his rookie season.

Forgot about that. But so f'in true. And you don't see Oilers fans play victim card for eternity because of it.

Reactions: nabob

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
You won't see them now because they were deleted. I was here. I know what I saw. Injuries happen and they will remain competitive. Tavares on the #1 line and Kadri on the 2nd. Life is hard.

No accuracy in what you are claiming.

I'm confident in that.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
Babcock said that it’s not the same shoulder as last year. Not sure if that makes it better news.

Maybe the dude should wear real shoulder pads. It almost looks like bare shoulder under the jersey they're so small.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
This thread has become a discussion about fans discussing his injury than a discussion about the injury itself. Closed.

Plus, there's no new information until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad