Matthews is injured. Are the Leafs doomed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkFly

Oct 30, 2017
Last night there was some discussion about a Matthews injury. Ultimately he did play, but he was a game time decision. Today, Gauthier was called up (probably because of Matthews injury). Does this end the Leafs season?

EDIT: I DIDNT KNOW IT WASNT A SERIOUS INJURY. MY APOLOGIES.

Last edited:

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Last night there was some discussion about a Matthews injury. Ultimately he did play, but he was a game time decision. Today, Gauthier was called up (probably because of Matthews injury). Does this end the Leafs season?

Yes, most of us have already started golfing

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Zero games missed due to lingering soreness does not mean the same as season ending injury.

This thread is terrible and pointless.

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
It's a minor injury and they're just prepping for if he misses a game or 2, but yes, if he goes down any length of time they're toast.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
Time to come clean with my lingering suspicion. We just confirmed that Donald Trump posts here. Likely under many different accounts. There is simply no other explanation for the complete loss of competent thinking we now see in regular doses.

Reactions: King Clancy

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
A light bulb died in my house recently. I should probably demolish the house and start fresh

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Time to come clean with my lingering suspicion. We just confirmed that Donald Trump posts here. Likely under many different accounts. There is simply no other explanation for the complete loss of competent thinking we now see in regular doses.
We have a bunch of Russians too, makes sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad