Prospect Info: Matthew "The Bison" Coronato (13 Overall 2021) - Signed to ELC

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Love this pick. Stud.

Sillinger would have been nice, but I actually prefer Coronato and I was worried that if Sillinger was available we wouldn't take MC.

Reactions: Mitts

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
He just flat out said he won’t be staying 4 years at Harvard and wants to be in the NHL ASAP.

relax people

Link? I can't find anything except for one article on Flames.com and the draft coverage didn't interview him 'cause Flames.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
He should be playing at the World Junuir summer showcase over the next week so we can get a bit of a sneak peek on the type of player he is.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Any stylistic similarities to Ehlers? Or is he purely like Dube/point?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Francis the first to interview him and immediately makes it ugly and awkward....

giphy.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Flames media liaison knew what they were doing putting Francis first.

I like this pick. Things are thin on our farm because I think he is probably our best prospect right now

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Things are thin on our farm because I think he is probably our best prospect right now

I don't know, having Pelletier, Zary and now Coronato in the pool is pretty decent for all being picks outside the top 10/top 20 and I feel like all three could be a Flame within 3-4 years. I think Pelletier can be an elite 3rd liner and possible 2nd liner, Zary has 2nd liner written on him and if Coronato can keep up the goal scoring, that's first line talent right there. Outside those 3 (and Wolf), I agree our pool is fairly thin since our only d prospect of note is a guy who can't play defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad