Kings Vision: Matthew Perry Interviewed During Game 6

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
3 things:

Was that a Giroux jersey behind Perry? I saw the Flyers jersey and a C but I assumed it was Richards. Then I looked at the letters and it looked more like Giroux.

Did Perry's show get cancelled and Moriarty was just clueless? I didn't follow that.

And finally, we don't get any of the home broadcasts in the playoffs and I wish we did, not just for Bob and Jim but also for Moriarty because he's such a dweeb.

T308

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2008
SoCal
Did Perry's show get cancelled and Moriarty was just clueless? I didn't follow

Yes, his latest show was cancelled yesterday morning. That three straight one and dones for him. Studio 60, Mr. Sunshine and now Go On, all dropped after a season or less. I hope he's saving that money from the syndication of Friends.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes

Huge Kings fan Matthew Perry joins Fox Sports West during the 2nd intermission to talk the Dustin Penner buzzer beater, and his loyalty towards the Kings.

I mean, I like that he is a Kings fan and everything but.... actually scratch that I couldn't care less if he's a Kings fan. He's not particularly funny or interesting and Friends was the most boring show ever put on TV. I really don't understand what his relevance is.

On a lighter note, how bout them Kings eh????

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Kinda of hoping he gets fired in the offseason. It was funny at first, but Moriarty is just hopelessly clueless out there.

He could not have made that interview any more awkward.

Ewan McGregor*

can't even finish that clip. what is with those questions

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
I mean, I like that he is a Kings fan and everything but.... actually scratch that I couldn't care less if he's a Kings fan. He's not particularly funny or interesting and Friends was the most boring show ever put on TV. I really don't understand what his relevance is.

Friends was a great tv show. Heck, I still watch it all the time. You are being way too dramatic.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Yup :laugh:

fyrescorp

Apr 19, 2006
Moriarity is HORRIBLE. How awkward is the "congratulations on your cancellation"? Wow. Too bad he wasn't the first person in Staples run over by the zamboni.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005

I find he's like most actors who always feel like they're playing a character when they're being interviewed.

Ron*

LOL, what's with the guy in the Flyers jersey?

Flashing the Flyers' logo (a team that failed spectacularly this season) and pointing thumbs down to the Kings (a team that is the defending Stanley Cup champions), it appears that he is drinking heavily, which makes sense, to try to drown out the sorrows of being a Flyers fan this season.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
3 things:

Was that a Giroux jersey behind Perry? I saw the Flyers jersey and a C but I assumed it was Richards. Then I looked at the letters and it looked more like Giroux.

Did Perry's show get cancelled and Moriarty was just clueless? I didn't follow that.

And finally, we don't get any of the home broadcasts in the playoffs and I wish we did, not just for Bob and Jim but also for Moriarty because he's such a dweeb.
Yeah it was a dbag in a Giroux jersey. I also saw 2 Stars jerseys, a Nordiques, an Oilers and a Leaf jersey. I don't understand it.

Ron*

Yeah it was a dbag in a Giroux jersey. I also saw 2 Stars jerseys, a Nordiques, an Oilers and a Leaf jersey. I don't understand it.

The Nordiques jersey guy cracked me up. I almost started up a conversation with that guy, wanted to know where his head was at.

Captain Mittens*

We need to push for Face Wash to be the new in game interviewer

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I still can't believe that happened. Did the FSW producer give him the wrong info about his show?

I hope that interview was his last of the season, and FSW uses O'neil during the 2nd round post-game wrap ups.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00