Matthew Murray Save of the year and Call of the year contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Did you post this just for the call? Filppula literally shot that right into Murray's glove on the far side of the net.

Very good job on Murray to at least get something in the way, but that was more a poor shot than a great save.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Sounds like Buffalo finally has a replacement for him when he retires, that sounded like a cartoon character going bananas.

The save was nothing special, Murray puts out his glove to cover the far post, Filppula has an open net and shoots in the only thing that isn't an open net, that also happens to be static and not reactive.

I mean, cool save in a game, but save of the year? Not even save of the week.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
When NHL.com was down for me last season, I used to watch the highlights of Pens games through this guy's channel, he aspires to be some kind of commentator, calls all the games through as he watches them. He sound so hideous :D

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
It doesn't take even a fraction of a sense of humor to understand this video isn't about the save.

Honest to God, people...

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
This was an incredible sequence but more for the fact that Tampa I'm almost there scored three times in seconds, and probably the worst choke on a shot I've ever seen by a shooter. Great by MM to get something in the way but what a horrible effort from Filppula. Mirrored his teams effort really

This video is....I don't know what. I could scream over a highlight and then upload it, doesn't make it commentary of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad