Speculation: Matthew Knies

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Marchand yelled and pointed “you’re f’ing dead” at the Leafs bench after the McCabe incident while the refs were holding him back and a few shifts later Knies is concussed.

Send the tape to the NHL.
It looked like he was saying it to Marner and Marner had that look of "hey, what did I do"? lol

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
So if he's out does Robertson play in the top six or does he get passed up yet again??

myleafs

May 25, 2021
Domi roughed him up but he just dropped like a sack of potatoes. No guts no pride. I guess you can cross-check him but between the Leaf suspension premium and attacking a Bruin, that's a lifetime suspension.
While I understand your thinking....Marchand got under our skin ....again. Why would he respond to Domi...game is over, they are winning. He got exactly the response he wanted. Instead of us complaining every time someone plays dirty against us how bout we learn how to do the same. The way Mcabe went about it is not it. The effective rats play right on the edge of legal and often go over that line but they do it in a way that is smart and not reactive and make it hard for the refs to call something cause they arent quite sure what happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad