Speculation: Matthew Boldy NHL arrival? (read OP)

when will Matthew Boldy be NHL ready?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
You got that roster to share lol? What’s Kaprizov overall?
He’s not in the game. Fiala is like our 7th best player. Pretty brutal roster if I must say so. All across the board EA butchered that one. None of the draftees are on their teams and it’s not up to date with free-agency.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
He’s not in the game. Fiala is like our 7th best player. Pretty brutal roster if I must say so. All across the board EA butchered that one. None of the draftees are on their teams and it’s not up to date with free-agency.
Good God I’m thankful I did not purchase that game

what a joke... Fiala should be an 86-88

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
If only the Wild didn't have so much deadwood veteran contract to satisfy, even after Guerin's nice pruning job. It would be nice t get this guy on board.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

Wouldn't surprise me if it's something technical with their contracts.

NHLPA is what licenses the players to be able to be in the video games. Maybe they aren't officially members until they pay their first dues? Kaprizov hasn't received a paycheck and wasn't eligable for a signing bonus for the first year of his deal due to NHL shanigans, so likely hasn't paid any dues. Draftee's would be in the same boat, aren't members until they get a paycheck or even signing bonus.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Just picked up the game yesterday. Holy crap are the overalls bad and they don't even have all the trades in the game.

Big buff is an 87 for not playing a season? Crawford who is a washed up goalie got a 90 overall?

Back to the topic on hand. I think Boldy will be on the team next season. I'm hoping that the Wild don't renew some players like Foligno and if Greenway gets picked for the ED. There could be spots on LW for Boldy.

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
He is listed #72 on Pronman's latest rankings of players 23yrs old and under.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
He is listed #72 on Pronman's latest rankings of players 23yrs old and under.
Well coming from that guy. eh :laugh:

On a real note, i don't know how you could rate players that haven't even stepped on the ice higher than players like Quinn Hughes. I think Byfield is going to be great, but really? List should've been NHL players only.

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
Well coming from that guy. eh :laugh:

On a real note, i don't know how you could rate players that haven't even stepped on the ice higher than players like Quinn Hughes. I think Byfield is going to be great, but really? List should've been NHL players only.

Or prospects only, the mix makes it hard to relate to.

Reactions: HotDish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad