Recalled/Assigned: Matt Tennyson and Chris Tierney

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Have to think that Tennyson is a "backup" if Vlasic can't go tomorrow.

(And/or maybe more of an impetus for trading Irwin?)

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Good to see Tierney back.

Thought he played pretty well to start the year.

Tennyson.. We'll see if he gets a game or more than one before being sent back down. Never really get a chance to see him for more than one game.

TheHockeyRant

Apr 19, 2014
Reno, NV
Good to see Tierney back.

Thought he played pretty well to start the year.

Tennyson.. We'll see if he gets a game or more than one before being sent back down. Never really get a chance to see him for more than one game.

Except in the face-off circle...and his advance stats. But he only played 11 games so that's a super small sample size.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Why no Freddie Hamilton? I know people have been high on him in the past...has he regressed?? Is he too valuable to Wooshta

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Why no Freddie Hamilton? I know people have been high on him in the past...has he regressed?? Is he too valuable to Wooshta

It all depends on what they want hamilton to turn into (nhl wise) and exactly what they are trying to fill at the current moment on the nhl roster.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
McLellan didn't sugar coat it at all when they cut Hamilton at camp this season. And he was simply out of his league at the start of last season. Not sure I see that changing, but best of luck to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad