Confirmed Signing with Link: Matt Stajan signs with Munich in DEL

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
I was going to say that this is surprising, but then I looked at his recent numbers. Turns out he's been playing 10-12 minutes a game for the last like 4 years.

He was always a very average player. And I don't mean that as an insult. Low maintenance, 30 point C. Good for him to keep playing if that's what he wants.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
I was going to say that this is surprising, but then I looked at his recent numbers. Turns out he's been playing 10-12 minutes a game for the last like 4 years.

He was always a very average player. And I don't mean that as an insult. Low maintenance, 30 point C. Good for him to keep playing if that's what he wants.
He was a very effective player until last year. He was great at doing all the bottom six stuff and a great mentor. He hasn't been a 30 point player for a few years though.

Last year his play really fell off a cliff though. Glad to see he's still playing for love of the game.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
How much are del contracts worth? We talking under 100 here ?

Almost certainly over 100K euros with some perks. Very likely under 250K euros. Unless went to the Jack Johnson school of financial planning, he's going for adventure, not money.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I was kind of hoping he'd at least get a PTO to compete for our 4th line center spot, i would prefer not having any questions in the lineup when it's not necessary

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
All the best Matty. While I can't say I was your biggest fan in Calgary, you did a lot in the community, and I really respect that.

Reactions: BHD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad