Matt Murray - unbeaten in last 9 games (2.31GAA 0.92 SV%)

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I really shouldn't be tipping my toe in the water, but Fleury is playing excellently this year. I think that him moving on was good for everyone, but let's take a look at where he is. He's 2nd in the league in GAA and 3rd in SV% this year on an expansion team everyone expected to be objectively terrible. :dunno:

Both Murray and MAF are having great years, especially once you adjust for Murray's rough start.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
I really shouldn't be tipping my toe in the water, but Fleury is playing excellently this year. I think that him moving on was good for everyone, but let's take a look at where he is. He's 2nd in the league in GAA and 3rd in SV% this year on an expansion team everyone expected to be objectively terrible. :dunno:

Both Murray and MAF are having great years, especially once you adjust for Murray's rough start.

If MAF hadn't been hurt for so long, he'd be in the Vezina conversation. I'm happy for MAF and happy we have Murray

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Murray is in the zone right now. He looks calm in the crease.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Both also had injuries...

Hail to both of them.

Keep it going Murray, and please stay healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad