Value of: Matt Murray - TORONTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takasugi

Dec 7, 2018
I don't know why anyone is taking this thread seriously.

It's pretty obvious what it is and what the OP is.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
Maybe the OP just hasn't checked the news for the last few years and doesn't realize we traded for Andersen.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm sorry, why are the Penguins giving up their 2x Cup winning #1 goalie for a 3C and a top 6 wing they don't need?

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Leafs aren't trading Kadri or Kapanen, who cares if the Penguins aren't trading Murray
Who cares about Andersen who can't even win a series , Kadri who would nothing but an after thought in Pittsburgh just like Staal was and Kapanen was traded out of Pittsburgh in one of the best trades the Pittsburgh Penguins ever made . Pittsburgh aren't trading Murray who knows what it takes to win when it matters most for players who have no clue what it takes to win in the playoffs.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Who cares about Andersen who can't even win a series , Kadri who would nothing but an after thought in Pittsburgh just like Staal was and Kapanen was traded out of Pittsburgh in one of the best trades the Pittsburgh Penguins ever made . Pittsburgh aren't trading Murray who knows what it takes to win when it matters most for players who have no clue what it takes to win in the playoffs.

lol.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I'm sorry, why are the Penguins giving up their 2x Cup winning #1 goalie for a 3C and a top 6 wing they don't need?

Malkin for Hainsey? #2center for top pairing D? See how stupid that sounds? Kadri is a #1c and neither him or kapanen are going anywhere.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Ya...Murray looked awesome tonight. By the way, i'd be pissed if my backup goalie had a 903 sv%....let alone my 2X cup winning starter....

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Closed.

For many of you responding, we *still* don't allow personal attacks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad