Matt Lindblad, T.J. Tynan, Josh Thorimbert, Stephon Williams & Daniel Carr

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Just wondering what you think of Matt Lindblad, F, Dartmouth College? Perhaps Canadiens fans who watched some of Dustin Walsch this year will know a bit about Lindblad. It looks like he had a good year. He stepped up last year in his 2nd USHL season and seemed to have continued this year. What are your thoughts?

What about T.J. Tynan? I know he's small as can be but after a solid freshman year, will he turn some heads?

Any opinion on Josh Thorimbert, goalie for Colorado College, also played in the SJHL in 09-10? or Stephon Williams from the Sioux Falls Stampede of the USHL?

I'll ask the same for Daniel Carr who played for the Union Dutchmen

Last edited:

leoleo3535

Feb 25, 2010
hockey rinks
I have not seen Carr play since he left the AJHL.

I saw him live about 70-80 times in the A........good speed, good hands.
I don't think his size/frame will allow him to contribute higher than the ECHL.
Topside would be the AHL......in my mind.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
I have not seen Carr play since he left the AJHL.

I saw him live about 70-80 times in the A.......

Same goes for myself. He's a very cerebral player and really thrives around the net- can get off a good, clean shot no matter if there's traffic, if it's a loose puck etc. Very good at deflecting pucks.

In addition, he's an extremely hard worker. Along with his size, he lacks the elite speed to be a sure-fire NHL player. But I think in three years, we could be talking about him where Matt Frattin is today.

IrishFan

Mar 9, 2011
What about T.J. Tynan? I know he's small as can be but after a solid freshman year, will he turn some heads?

Very hard working, tenacious kid that sees the ice very well and is a good playmaker as well as a good goal scorer. It's hard to overlook his size when looking for an NHL prospect, but I think he could be an exception and is definitely worth a late round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00