Signing(s): Matt Judon signs with the Patriots (4 years, $56 million)

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
So the owner should keep a guy that continues to fail miserably at the draft. And...has proven nothing without a HOF QB by his side?

Now your reply may be...you don't turf a coach with 6 SB's.

Ok. So at what point does the owner step in and stop the miserable drafts and mediocre seasons without a HOF QB. 2023? 2030?

This is assuming they have a losing record in 2021. And the miserable drafting continues.
This post didn't age well. It was pretty ridiculous at the time too tho.

I looked up to see if this poster still comes here and oddly enough he made a bunch of posts on July 30th and everyday leading up to it then never posted again.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
This post didn't age well. It was pretty ridiculous at the time too tho.

I looked up to see if this poster still comes here and oddly enough he made a bunch of posts on July 30th and everyday leading up to it then never posted again.
Yup . I mean it's not like Belicheck was handed one of the worst rosters last year with a broken down Cam at quarterback and still managed to wring 7 wins out of that shitshow. Should've at least been 8 but Cam gave the first game against us ( Bills) away by fumbling.
As a Bills fan I even found that post obnoxious. Dude is a great coach. But
apparently after 1 season of key players opting out ,Best Q.B ever leaving, virtually a "who the hell is this guy " playing at all offensive positions and a broken down starter AND still almost getting to .500-- that he is a lousy coach now?

I hate people

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad