News Article: Matt Greene Expected Back in a Month

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Isn't by definition saying no comment in itself actually a comment ?

And if a hockey fan types a comment on the interwebs boards but there's no one there to read it, was anything actually commented on afterall ? hmmmmm :sarcasm:

;) sorry, in one of those moods I guess today :)

You blew my mind.

I think.

That is if my mind was blown how would I know?

Aren't I assuming that I had a mind to begin with and if I am capable of assuming such a thing then doesn't that indicate that I have a mind in order to do so?

So then maybe you only partially blew my mind?

My head is spinning......
:nod:

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
It could easily be A-mart that sits when Greene comes back. You know the Kings and the offensive/defensive pairings. Muzzin ain't a stay at home guy for sure. It will be interesting to see if the Kings deviate from that formula.

Crosby87Domi11

Jan 29, 2013
Locust Grove,VA
It could easily be A-mart that sits when Greene comes back. You know the Kings and the offensive/defensive pairings. Muzzin ain't a stay at home guy for sure. It will be interesting to see if the Kings deviate from that formula.

AMart should sit IMO he's been downright awful since he can back from that injury. He and DD44 have been switching who's the odd man out

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Does the :sarcasm: mean that you do have a comment?

Yes it does, LOL. But as in the Quick situation, ya know. The LA TIMES newspaper is reporting he COULD be ready to play and well then they must know best with back injuries and back surgeries.

I know, I am certainly to going to ask my Medical Directors to make their review decisions I send to them based on local newspaper articles instead of the actual medical criteria we use. NCQA, CMS, DHS will all keep giving us the highest rating during our audits going forward. Can't wait.:D

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think he'll be back for a few regular season games, yeah. But he might be back like Quick is back, nowhere near 100%. Back injuries are a *****.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I think he'll be back for a few regular season games, yeah. But he might be back like Quick is back, nowhere near 100%. Back injuries are a *****.

That is the most likely possibility unfortunately.

MG is in skating rehab. During this summer if you are off during the week go by the practice facilities and ask if/when the team will give you a tour of its training area. There are a couple of different aspects to the place that are specifically designed to rehab back injuries. (one is a skating simulator device another is a push pool etc)

The thing that I see happening is that MG will get himself strong enough and ready to play but his timing is going to be way way off and it will take him time of full contact practicing with the team before he is ready for spot duty when he comes back. It will be into the playoffs before MG is likely back to his old self if we are lucky imo.

Pretty amazing though when you think about how far the guy has come with a serious back injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad