Value of: Matt Duchene

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
One of the best signings from last summer, 62pts in 74 games. Will be interesting to see if the Stars resign him or if they give the #2C spot to Johnston next year.

What does he get in the open market and where do you think he signs?

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Hintz - 17:13
Johnston - 16:55
Duchene - 16:49

There isn't really a #2C on the Stars, each top three line runs fairly equal. I think Dallas will try to get him back, especially if Pavelski is done. If Pavelski comes back then I think there is less pressure to up the dollar amount and only do the deal if we get a semi-bargain.

Don't forget we also have to slot in Mavrik Bourque next season, the top AHL scorer.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

There isn't really a #2C on the Stars, each top three line runs fairly equal. I think Dallas will try to get him back, especially if Pavelski is done. If Pavelski comes back then I think there is less pressure to up the dollar amount and only do the deal if we get a semi-bargain.

Don't forget we also have to slot in Mavrik Bourque next season, the top AHL scorer.

If Dallas makes a run I think he'd re-sign on a semi bargain.

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020

Dallas has such an incredible prospect pool/young core. Having those young guys break into the league when the team is already contending is a great way to build a winning culture.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Could very well see him take a discount (since it’s Texas after all) and go a bit longer term. He’s still getting buyout money from Nashville, he’s doing well. He’s their next Pavelski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad