Matt Anoa’i (Rosey) passes away

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Was never a fan because his gimmicks always sucked, but he was obviously one of those guys who could have been great given the correct gimmick. It's a cheap way to go, but the ol' "wild samoans" style gimmick always works.

Anyway, RIP to him. Poor family has had a history of bad luck/health.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Wow... Unlucky family. Both passing way too early. I was just watching 3 minute warning segments the other day.

RIP :(

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Man that absolutely sucks. Yet another member of the WWE Samoan Dynasty passes away young. Yokozuna, Umaga and now Rosey. My heart goes out to Roman Reigns right now for losing his brother. It's kinda messed up to say this but thank God he's written off screen for a while. He's gonna need the time.

RIP Rosey. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Anoa'i and Fatu families.

Late edit: I just lost my father in law about a week and a half ago and the family is still in mourning. I know the Anoa'i/Fatu family are not reading this but I hope they can be strong as we have. Because in times like this it's really all you've got.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Always sad to see these guys go so young.

Dude you ain't kidding. God knows I've had an eye on Rikishi for years now

Rodney Anoa'i passed away at 34
Matt Anoa'i passed away at 47
Eddie Fatu passed away at 36

Even Peter Maivia passed away at 45 years old even though that was a very long time ago.

It's a shame that such a great family of people has gone through so much. It almost reminds me of the Kennedy's although I wouldn't dare compare them outside of loss of life.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So sad.

I actually enjoyed the superhero tag team quite a bit. I remember being really happy for them when they won the tag titles kind of out of nowhere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad