Confirmed with Link: Mathieu Olivier to CBJ for a 4th Round Pick

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
See ya Bull and please don't eradicate one of our players next time we see you.... unless it's Harpur, in that case you'd be doing us a solid.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Can still sort of do this. Turn Trenin-Sissons-McCarron into a higher TOI 4th line and roll three "scoring lines."

FF9-Granlund-Duchene
Jeannot-Johansen-Tomasino
Tolvanen-Glass-Kunin
Trenin-Sissons-McCarron

Or something along those lines (I'm actually thinking we make a trade or two). Maybe even flop Trenin and Kunin. I think the Herd was great, but they ran out of steam last season and their effectiveness declined as teams increasingly baited us into penalties or roughing/fighting infractions. Like JoFA, time to turn a new leaf.

McCarron can be a penalty machine. While I like his size, he is just a larger version of Olivier, but he can chip in 1 G and 1 A a month.

I see him as a 13th forward when you play a physical team like St Louis. What about Luff?

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
Forsberg is the attention getter(rightly so) but there are multiple other offers/signings that are crucial. After all, this is a team that made the playoffs while undergoing a re-tooling for want of a better name. Still to be completed are Kunin, Luff, Trenin, Cousins, Benning, Harpur, Rittich, Novak, Cole Smith, Farrance, Davies and Myers future. That’s in addition to the draft, trades and the opening RFA/UFA availability. Busy, busy time of the year; actually, this is when the quality of the team is really decided pending training camp surprises. I love this time. Don’t you?

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Forsberg is the attention getter(rightly so) but there are multiple other offers/signings that are crucial. After all, this is a team that made the playoffs while undergoing a re-tooling for want of a better name. Still to be completed are Kunin, Luff, Trenin, Cousins, Benning, Harpur, Rittich, Novak, Cole Smith, Farrance, Davies and Myers future. That’s in addition to the draft, trades and the opening RFA/UFA availability. Busy, busy time of the year; actually, this is when the quality of the team is really decided pending training camp surprises. I love this time. Don’t you?
Trenin, Farrance, Novak and luff is the only ones I would truly want back. Kunin if he’s cheaper than his qualifying offer

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
Trenin, Farrance, Novak and luff is the only ones I would truly want back. Kunin if he’s cheaper than his qualifying offer
Smith and Davies on a 2-way and at Milwaukee would be good call-ups pending their waiver situation(I just can’t keep up with that).

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Smith and Davies on a 2-way and at Milwaukee would be good call-ups pending their waiver situation(I just can’t keep up with that).
Neither one of them is waiver exempt anymore.

Davies is actually a Group VI unrestricted free agent. So he may wish to try his hand in a different organization, which wouldn't surprise me. That said, as unsuited to regular NHL work as I happen to think he is, we do sort of have an opening for a #8 guy, and he's ahead of the rest of the crop in Milwaukee, so if he was willing to stick with us, he could at least have that much hope of some NHL employment. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad