Value of: Matheson

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
just want him off the team. He may return to the form we saw a couple seasons ago, but he’s been a disaster for awhile now.

I haven’t seen him play this year and his superficial stats don’t look terrible. What’s he doing poorly?

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
yeah thats a bad contract for a guy thats just been healthy scratched

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I think he can bounce back into form, but he needs to get away from Q. And noone is going to take that risk/contract without some sort of inventive, whether it's a bad contract going back or some sort of sweetener or both.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
Loui Eriksson for Matheson and a first. Canucks then bury Matheson in the minors so that coward can stop taking cheap shots against actual NHLers.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
Must still be upset about the Alien getting dumped?
His headhunting on Boychuk was also super clean. The big problem is he's too much of a coward to man up and drop the mitts. He's going to have a real short career if he doesn't ever grow a pair of balls or cut out the cheapshots. Next time, he might not get given the option of whether or not he wants to fight like a real man. Enjoy having your cap wasted by one of the biggest cowards in the league who also can't play the game.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
His headhunting on Boychuk was also super clean. The big problem is he's too much of a coward to man up and drop the mitts. He's going to have a real short career if he doesn't ever grow a pair of balls or cut out the cheapshots. Next time, he might not get given the option of whether or not he wants to fight like a real man. Enjoy having your cap wasted by one of the biggest cowards in the league who also can't play the game.

Karma is undefeated I guess. Matheson hit worse than that one above?
Alien will get picked on more and more, he needs to put on some weight so he won't get rag-dolled.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC

Karma is undefeated I guess. Matheson hit worse than that one above?
Alien will get picked on more and more, he needs to put on some weight so he won't get rag-dolled.

Boychuk isn't a coward and is willing to drop the mitts when he crosses the line. Wouldn't be so hard on Matheson if he wasn't scared to fight a single Canuck, including a lot of non-fighters. Hopefully Boychuk doesn't give him a choice.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Boychuk isn't a coward and is willing to drop the mitts when he crosses the line. Wouldn't be so hard on Matheson if he wasn't scared to fight a single Canuck, including a lot of non-fighters. Hopefully Boychuk doesn't give him a choice.

Would you personally fight Backes? I have a strong feeling you wouldn't.
Matheson sticking up for his teammate, pretty cowardly if you ask me....
Just admit you're upset Matheson beat up on EP and get it over with.
Something Matheson served a 2 game suspension for.

Did any Canuck player fight Matheson or stick up for EP after the hit?
I rest my case.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC

Would you personally fight Backes? I have a strong feeling you wouldn't.
Matheson sticking up for his teammate, pretty cowardly if you ask me....
Just admit you're upset Matheson beat up on EP and get it over with.
Something Matheson served a 2 game suspension for.

Did any Canuck player fight Matheson or stick up for EP after the hit?
I rest my case.

Refused to fight Horvat along with others. Just admit that your player isn't a real man and there's a reason he has negative value.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Refused to fight Horvat along with others. Just admit that your player isn't a real man and there's a reason he has negative value.

Yikes....
You're shown evidence to dispute your claim of him being a coward who doesn't fight and then continue on with your witch hunt. Big bad Horvat would have showed him...

Enjoy the $9 mil of dead cap between Eriksson and Luongo for the next 2 years. 18 million total.

Matheson has 26 goals and 74pts over his last 3 years

Eriksson has 27 goals and 65pts over his last 3 years.

One of them is a defenseman...

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
Yikes....
You're shown evidence to dispute your claim of him being a coward who doesn't fight and then continue on with your witch hunt. Big bad Horvat would have showed him...

Enjoy the $9 mil of dead cap between Eriksson and Luongo for the next 2 years. 18 million total.

Matheson has 26 goals and 74pts over his last 3 years

Eriksson has 27 goals and 65pts over his last 3 years.

One of them is a defenseman...
And yet.... He wouldn't even drop the mitts with Horvat, no known for his fighting. He'll be a coward until he mans up and drops the mitts.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad