Masterchef Canada or Tampa v Sens tonight

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Could you imagine Gordon Ramsey as our coach? Guy doesnt take two ***** from anyone. Our ***** ass team would hit #1 in GA standings instantly

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
I always watch no matter how bad a season it has been..................

I miss it when it is over for the year, and then the little hockey news during the summer.

Those are the dog days between the draft then free agent signing then nothing till the pre pre season camps begin ººº.....

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Ramsay as coach would be amazing :laugh:

"You idiots!!!"
"What are you doooooooooooing????"
"Everybody come over here RIGHT NOW!"
"This game is RAAAAAAAAAAW!!"
"GET OUT - SHUT IT DOWN"

Team would be sent back to the locker room before the first period was over.

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
I think he would be a pretty good coach too.
Doesn't give a ship.
Just wants good results.

He would be like a Torts personality type.. but more yelling :rant:

But if he was coaching our team this season, everyone would be healthy scratches and we wouldn't be able to dress a team.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Somebody should go on the main boards and create a thread that asks whether Gordon Ramsay would make a good hockey coach. :laugh:

Senafan

May 17, 2013
The post-game player nominations for elimination would inspire everyone to play like their life depended on it too...

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I probably won't watch. Not because of the way they're playing, but because I've been staring at a wall all day instead of starting my term essay.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
I always watch no matter how bad a season it has been..................

I miss it when it is over for the year, and then the little hockey news during the summer.

Those are the dog days between the draft then free agent signing then nothing till the pre pre season camps begin ººº.....

At least we have the RedBlacks now to compensate for the lack of Ottawa sports in the summer.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
At least we have the RedBlacks now to compensate for the lack of Ottawa sports in the summer.

Ottawa Fury FC will be the best sports entertainment in Ottawa this summer.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Doni B has got to be the worst member of the media in the city of Ottawa. The guy knew Karlsson had gone through a divorce but still whined that he wouldn't talk about it. Now everyone pretty much knows Anderson has a concussion and he is whining that the team won't come out and say it. If you know full well something is the case then leave well enough alone. I can only imagine how annoying it is to deal with that guy on a daily basis as he's always making mountains out of molehills.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Doni B has got to be the worst member of the media in the city of Ottawa. The guy knew Karlsson had gone through a divorce but still whined that he wouldn't talk about it. Now everyone pretty much knows Anderson has a concussion and he is whining that the team won't come out and say it. If you know full well something is the case then leave well enough alone. I can only imagine how annoying it is to deal with that guy on a daily basis as he's always making mountains out of molehills.

He's a Habs fan. Nuff said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad