Confirmed with Link: Mason Morelli signed to two year deal

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I'll shine some light on Mo cause I'm sure most of you aren't familiar with him. He grew from a pure AHL depth guy to a jack of all trades. He played on all four forward lines in Hershey this past season, filling in up and down the lineup as needed, and was effective on all of them. Played net front on the first PP unit and was a key member of an incredibly effective checking line in Hershey's Calder Cup run this spring. Gives everything every shift. Also a really friendly guy who always has a smile on his face at meet and greet type events. He became a real fan favorite here.

Sad to see him leave but happy for him to get an NHL contract. Doubt he's gonna be a full timer at this point in his career and I'm sure he's Henderson bound, but hopefully he can get in a few games for you.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I'll shine some light on Mo cause I'm sure most of you aren't familiar with him. He grew from a pure AHL depth guy to a jack of all trades. He played on all four forward lines in Hershey this past season, filling in up and down the lineup as needed, and was effective on all of them. Played net front on the first PP unit and was a key member of an incredibly effective checking line in Hershey's Calder Cup run this spring. Gives everything every shift. Also a really friendly guy who always has a smile on his face at meet and greet type events. He became a real fan favorite here.

Sad to see him leave but happy for him to get an NHL contract. Doubt he's gonna be a full timer at this point in his career and I'm sure he's Henderson bound, but hopefully he can get in a few games for you.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad