Marvel vs. DC

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Good one. Should have probably kept that in the cringe worthy repetior for when someone was actually crying about something. I literally said I liked both, a lot. But yeah, witty.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The problem with DC comics is that theres literally no cross-action. You have Bane destroying a city in Knight Fall and nobody even comes to help. Night wing comes and he just leaves, no word of any other meta or anything, that's juste stupid.

And Knightfall is my favorite comic.

The dark knight returns was stupid, etc.

Batman is street level and he messes with the wrong people too many times and it bugs me. You don't see Moon Knight or Punisher saving a whole city by himself.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
My favorite is batman. Honestly if batman was marvel. DC would probably be dead

Ha, I was about to say the same thing. Batman is the only thing that makes this a question.

I never got into the comics, so I can only go off of the movies/shows.

Movies is Marvel hands down. Even their "bad" movies are decent/good. DC puts out crap like Man of Steel and Batman V Superman. Yes, the Dark Knight trilogy is amazing, but it's not enough to top the X-Men series, Spidermen, Avengers, etc. etc.

TV shows is closer. Both have put out some good ones. I've always been a sucker for the original X-Men animated series. The later series are good too. That said, I love pretty much every adaption of Batman. I even liked Batman Beyond. Either way, I call the TV shows a basic wash. Too close to call.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
The problem with DC comics is that theres literally no cross-action. You have Bane destroying a city in Knight Fall and nobody even comes to help. Night wing comes and he just leaves, no word of any other meta or anything, that's juste stupid.

And Knightfall is my favorite comic.

The dark knight returns was stupid, etc.

Batman is street level and he messes with the wrong people too many times and it bugs me. You don't see Moon Knight or Punisher saving a whole city by himself.

Huh?

The Dark Knight Returns sequels are pretty terrible, but the original is fantastic. The only complaint I can see is if one is a big Superman fan they definitely would not how Miller utilized him.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
Video games - again it's not even a contest. DC owns them, Arkham games alone win it all. Then you got the Injustice ones, the Lego Batman games, Lego Dimensions, Batman the Brave and Bold on DS, the DC MMO on Playstation etc. Flip side Marvel games are generally awful. Besides X-Men Origins Wolverine which is surprisingly really fun and the Lego games it's pretty much all terrible. Deadpool, Iron Man, Captain America, Marvel Alliance, Marvel vs Capcom, all the Spider-Man games, the horrid Thor game, Fantastic Four they're the games that give movie tie in video games a bad reputation.

I agree with the other stuff, but MvC2 and MvC3 are beloved fighters. Them vs. Injustice is not really a contest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad