Marty takes a shot at Lundqvist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Love it. :handclap: Had to come here to see the reaction.

Seriously someone please explain to me the fascination for the fat comments, besides a certain #16 saying it. The guy is the same height and weight as Mcdognah.

It's just one of the most ridiculous fascinations in all of sports. Cracks me up every time.

Our most hated rival's goalie, the definition of a franchise player and probably the most famous goaltender of all time, we're going to pick any and every target, whether it's some unflattering pictures coinciding with an Avery comment, or the "Uncle-daddy" thing.

I wouldn't exactly call it a fascination, unless you'd describe the similar "Lundpads" insult also as a fascination. We don't exactly sit around saying "Hey guys, how awesome is it that Marty looks like every other 41 year old." But if he makes news, yeah, we're going to call him fatso.

ZadorovNJD*

The goalie that has played more NHL games than any other goalie ever clearly has conditioning problems.

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

The goalie that has played more NHL games than any other goalie ever clearly has conditioning problems.

Who said he has conditioning problems?

What we're saying is he's a ****ing fatass. Get the facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Atoz*

Love it. :handclap: Had to come here to see the reaction.

Seriously someone please explain to me the fascination for the fat comments, besides a certain #16 saying it. The guy is the same height and weight as Mcdognah.

But not volume.

16 To Stanley*

I love the relationship between Devils/Rangers fans.

"Lundqvist's pads are too big waaah"
"Well they're legal, they work!"

"Devils tried their utmost to destroy hockey with the trap waaah"
"Well it was legal, it worked!"

I hate devils fans. Literally would not marry someone if they were a diehard.

16 To Stanley*

Would you call CC Sabathia skinny, just because he's pitched more than anyone in the past bunch of seasons.

If you can play while having some extra pounds, it's actually an advantage in some cases.

I'll tell you one thing that's not up for debate, I'd rather have a classy goalie, than one who marries his ex brother in-laws wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad