Injury Report: Martin Pospisil, Upper Body (01/19) - Week to Week

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Awful to hear about his injury, he’s provided so much to this team this year. Was lowkey hoping Coronato took his spot for a while anyway though while Pospisil helped the 4th line. Zary (8th) and Pospisil (9th) have been the worst even strength producers in our top 9 the last month. Adding Coronato gives the Kadri line a natural shooter while still providing the puck recoverer, while a Greer-Dube-Pospisil line could give our 4th line an identity again of a crash-and-bang line with some skill.

Pospisil being out could help the Kadri line regain its form amongst our top 9 again if Coronato is brought up in his absence which I’m sure will happen.

salwan

Nov 4, 2023
Allow me some melodrama, but out of the current crop of Slovak NHL players, there is no one I respect more than Pospisil.
He has already gone through numerous concussions, knowing that the next bad hit could be career-ending or worse (can't stop thinking about Marek Svatos when I hear Pospisil's name), and he still plays his heart out like a wrecking ball. I just hope and pray that he can stay concussion-free for the rest of his playing days. And get paid before something happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad