Martin Erat Retires

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Not going to hold the trade against the guy. It was a panic move by a George to save his own ass and then he was totally misused because Adam Oates is a garbage coach and a psychopath.

The Forsberg jokes sting a hell of a lot less now that the Caps have a ring. It doesn't affect my life one bit what Forsberg does or doesn't do with his career at this point, though I hope he continues to have success with the Preds.

Edit: this was always pretty funny. Ovechkin picked up the puck out of the empty net when it took Erat until February to score his first of the season. WaPo article link.

9zdOGu5.gif

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Love the 5 replays of a shootout goal to start the video

It was made seven years ago. 1) I wasn't that good at making videos then. 2) There wasn't a ton of high quality clips to choose from to fill out a video with of. Especially not of a non superstar like Erat who played for the Nashville Predators. Finding high quality clips is something that has gotten easier over time.

P10p

May 15, 2012
It was made seven years ago. 1) I wasn't that good at making videos then. 2) There wasn't a ton of high quality clips to choose from to fill out a video with of. Especially not of a non superstar like Erat who played for the Nashville Predators. Finding high quality clips is something that has gotten easier over time.

Just trying to be a funny guy :) I have made a few of those vids myself *facepalm*

Reactions: Elvs

Prsut18

Jul 30, 2018
CZ
He's been out of the league four full years. He's BEEN retired.

Can't wait for tomorrows announcement that Steve Larmer has retired.

You know NHL is not the only pofessional league in the world, right? He was still an active player this season...

Reactions: Elvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad