NFL: Marshawn Lynch Plans to Retire.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
10 years for a running back these days is forever.

I know the position puts a toll on the body more so than other positions but I also figured there would be some team out there willing to take a chance on him.

He was done as a Seahawk, there's no doubt about that.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I know the position puts a toll on the body more so than other positions but I also figured there would be some team out there willing to take a chance on him.

I think its more-so that hes done as a player, its alot of punishment obviously plus he accomplished the ultimate goal of winning a Super Bowl. if he really cared about playing again he wouldnt of retired.

Lets we forget MJD retired last year at 30.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Seems like most runningbacks production just plummets at around 30. Their shelf life isnt very long.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC

There probably was, if not multiple teams interested, but he retired before Seattle released him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Frank Gore being the recent exception.

Frank fell off hard in 2014 before he went to Indy. It took two monster games to end the year to get him over 1k. He no longer runs with the same power and speed and doesn't hit the hole hard. He is still useful but definitely lost a step or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad