Marner Vs Marchand

Who is the better player

• Marner

• Marchand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I think a player's career is VERY relevant when asking "who is better". LOL.

Marchand is in the final stages of his, and Marner just started his a few years ago.

Marner had the much better start to that career......is the better player RIGHT NOW(as evidenced hy his position in the points race)........and looks to be on a higher trajectory than Marchand for the future.

But I'm not at all surprised by the poll results, because well..... :)

Because you see the game through rose colored glasses? Or maybe you don't understand the game? Marchand is easily better.

May 5, 2020
Marner had the much better start to that career......is the better player RIGHT NOW(as evidenced hy his position in the points race).

Marner is 4 points ahead while playing 4 more games. He also has 5 less goals. If we look at points and goals right now Marchand looks like the better player.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Marchand's career kind of came out of nowhere. I always thought he would be a fine second line winger at best. That changed around 2014.

Marner always had great potential.

In a vacuum, Marner is probably more naturally gifted.

But in a postseason series, you'd want Marchand.

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
I pick marchand. Simply cause the points are close but he's an absolute pest that can really disrupt the opposition. Plus I'd rather him lick players on other teams than leaf players especially during covid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad