GDT: Marlies vs. Sound Tigers 7PM LeafsTV TSN 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Bridgeport really knows how to milk that ad revenue. Even the boards seem to cram in a ton of ads.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
great game. Nylander was awesome! on a side note wow Bob McGill sounds like a guy that's been hit too many times in the head. Stutters and says "you know" like a million times.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
This can't get back to Toronto soon enough. I don't know how people in the olden days could watch without knowing the score or time. Also suddenly have a craving to take a ferry, laser my eyeball, dentist appt, and an appliance from PC Richards and son.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Thanks for the company, people. Time for me to head to bed.

It's a good thing some series are over in the NHL already, it was hard enough to find time to watch the games even before I had the Marlies to watch as well.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
ah, like the wild card. thanks :)

It's like the NHL WC but not exactly the same. The North 5th team can't crossover into the Atlantic 4th spot if they ended up with more points. It's like that because the Atlantic has 8 teams and the North has 7

So The North has 3 automatic qualifiers, the Atlantic has 4 and then the team with the most points afterwards get the last spot in the North bracket, that happened to be Bridgeport 5th in the Atlantic having more than 4th in the North.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Good first win. The third period was rather quiet and uneventful, which is fine when you are already winning :).

That's step one. Just keep it going.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Marlies 4, Sound Tigers 1 FINAL

1st BRI Florek 11:30 (Brennan)
2nd TOR Brennan, (C. Carrick, Leivo) 4:36 (PP)
2nd TOR Nylander, (S. Carrick, B. Smith) 8:36
2nd TOR Soshnikov, (C. Carrick, Hyman) 19:43
2nd TOR Brown, (Arcobello, Leivo) 19:59

The Marlies started off really slow but had a strong 2nd period to put this one away. On to tomorrow, 5:00pm start. Marlies up 1-0 in the series.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Thanks for the company, people. Time for me to head to bed.

It's a good thing some series are over in the NHL already, it was hard enough to find time to watch the games even before I had the Marlies to watch as well.

split the screens, and mute all but the one you wanna hear

night Nith :)

Number13

May 21, 2007
great game. Nylander was awesome! on a side note wow Bob McGill sounds like a guy that's been hit too many times in the head. Stutters and says "you know" like a million times.

"No question about it." Says that all the time too. Guy drives me nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad