GDT: Marlies vs. Sound Tigers 7PM LeafsTV TSN 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
It's like the NHL WC but not exactly the same. The North 5th team can't crossover into the Atlantic 4th spot if they ended up with more points. It's like that because the Atlantic has 8 teams and the North has 7

So The North has 3 automatic qualifiers, the Atlantic has 4 and then the team with the most points afterwards get the last spot in the North bracket, that happened to be Bridgeport 5th in the Atlantic having more than 4th in the North.

On the AHL Live stream, the commentator was talking about this during play, and said "I'll tell you guys how it works after the next whistle", and then he forgot about that, so a few minutes later he said something like "I feel like there was something I said I was going to tell everyone, but I don't remember. I do this all the time. If you want me to say it please text or tweet at me to remind me."

It was such a bush league production.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Question Should I make a new GDT or can a Mod just Change the GDT Heading.

Round 1 Game 2: Toronto at Bridgeport 5PM LeafsTV TSN 1050

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Anybody else think Finn looked pretty good in that game? Seemed to have a bit more bounce in his stride than the last time I saw him.

He sure had a rough start to his pro career, but I was a bit suspicious about trading him for nothing.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
On the AHL Live stream, the commentator was talking about this during play, and said "I'll tell you guys how it works after the next whistle", and then he forgot about that, so a few minutes later he said something like "I feel like there was something I said I was going to tell everyone, but I don't remember. I do this all the time. If you want me to say it please text or tweet at me to remind me."

It was such a bush league production.

What do you expect from the AHL. To the guy's credit, he wasn't a massive homer, like we usually see from these AHL PBP guys and he was pretty knowledgable on the Marlies. When Soshnikov scored, he even compared it to his first NHL goal. I thought that was impressive. The worst part for me was the banner ads whenever there was PP/SH situation. That was brutal.

It felt like you were watching a game from the 80s or 90s. Even the concerts they were promoting (Hall and Oates/KISS) were bands from that era. :laugh: At least it was comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad