Markov's stick

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
He doesn't ( although he laid one big hit yesterday made me jump out my chair ), doesn't overwhelm you physically, is slow, but his stickwork is a thing of beauty. Playing against him he'd annoy the **** out of me, always has his stick moving, always going for the poke at the right time. Might not be one of the best D-Men in the league, but clearly one of the brightest.

PricePkPatch*

Man, stop focusing on a man's stick, or how he handles it.

The important thing is how he puts it in, and how many times per evening.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
It's great for sure. It's remarkable how many times he comes out of scrums with the puck. Great timing.

Oct 22, 2012
Dm8PKcd.jpg

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
I think his ex may disagree with how good he is with his stick work :banana: sorry but this comment could no longer be held back it needed to be said lol.

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
I heard there are pills that ensure his stick work won't weaken as years go by. That must be reassuring for him and everyone who worship his stick.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
He doesn't ( although he laid one big hit yesterday made me jump out my chair ), doesn't overwhelm you physically, is slow, but his stickwork is a thing of beauty. Playing against him he'd annoy the **** out of me, always has his stick moving, always going for the poke at the right time. Might not be one of the best D-Men in the league, but clearly one of the brightest.

stop it with all the code.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad