Markov's Ice-Time

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
PK's minutes are actually far more taxing than the wiley veteran.
If there is ever one area I'd love for PK to improve it is just that.
He'll never have that Magical Markov defensive stick.

I think the consensus pre-season was about 23:00 ain't gonna happen with MT.
Hopefully he rests him down the stretch some this year if we are comfortable.

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
So what you are saying is the Habs are 1 person got it.

Its a shame you werent following the Habs in the last decade, or else you'd know the best player they've had was Markov. The fact he wasnt surrounded isnt his fault. When he missed time, the club suffered big time.

His loss today wouldnt be as bad as it was a few years ago because there are actually quite a few good players on this team now. Its not filled with borderline NHLers anymore.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's slowed down and older. I've said it at the end of the playoffs but I really wish we went after a legitimate #2 or #3 defenseman so we could limit Markov's minutes because it's going to come back to bite us in the ass later in the season unless he gets rest.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
He's slowed down and older. I've said it at the end of the playoffs but I really wish we went after a legitimate #2 or #3 defenseman so we could limit Markov's minutes because it's going to come back to bite us in the ass later in the season unless he gets rest.

Markov is more than a legitimate #2... Now finding a proper #3, I agree. Emelin is not good enough and Beaulieu far from being ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad