Marketing

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
They are just handing them out for them to wear? Or what's the basis of this? I have noticed some billboards advertising the coyotes. Best advertisement is winning though haha.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
high local visibility

This is actually still going on today even. I'm a little surprised tbh. Probably cause all the other teams in town are garbo.

Hopefully it's playing well on social media as well cause while tv is important, the marketing returns on old people watching local news is....questionable :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

So.....Steve Berthiaume the chucklehead Diamondbacks announcer is going to interview Coyotes players?

Hey Z is still in town:

Reactions: kbay

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Wish the kachina jersey went with the mask instead if the whole coyote but they are pretty sweet.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Coyotes passing out kachina's to local celebrities is brilliant marketing. Fitz, local TV reporters, etc. Low cost, high local visibility.

There IS a marketing strategy!

You all know (well older posters) how I’ve complained at the Coyotes terminal incompetence in marketing the team over the years (it was horrible).

It’s a start but they have yet to show they have their finger on the pulse of the fan base. It’s not rocket science but for the previous regimes in the front office it sure looked that way.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Got to speak with their social media director, and over the last 3 years they've done a lot of what I'll call "cleaning out" of old marketing tactics. For example, they're going to be sticking with the "Our Pack" moniker for a few years as opposed to switching it up every year. Continuity, visibility, and monitoring what gets good reactions. The analytics behind social media interactions with teams is fascinating.

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Got to speak with their social media director, and over the last 3 years they've done a lot of what I'll call "cleaning out" of old marketing tactics. For example, they're going to be sticking with the "Our Pack" moniker for a few years as opposed to switching it up every year. Continuity, visibility, and monitoring what gets good reactions. The analytics behind social media interactions with teams is fascinating.

Not everyone is gone. I almost lost my media credentials for doing on social media during games a few years back that they’re all doing now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad