Flyers' History: Mark Streit

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hello,

Did Mark Streit get his name on this years Stanley Cup?

The Penguins will have to petition the league to have his name added to the Cup.

The requirements to get your name on the Cup are that you must play at least half of the team's regular reason games (41) OR play in one SCF game.

Streit did neither so the Penguins will have to petition.

/thread

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He doesn't deserve it and hopefully doesn't get it as a member of those mongrels.

Hopefully he gets the chance to earn it with a different team before he retires. Time is running out though.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He doesn't deserve it and hopefully doesn't get it as a member of those mongrels.

Hopefully he gets the chance to earn it with a different team before he retires. Time is running out though.

After going through that cesspool, I bet they have to put him through one of those chambers like in "Arrival," where they hose you down with chemicals, before they let him back into Switzerland. Same thing with Nico. Poor buggers.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
After going through that cesspool, I bet they have to put him through one of those chambers like in "Arrival," where they hose you down with chemicals, before they let him back into Switzerland. Same thing with Nico. Poor buggers.

2013-07-29+102.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad